Keston received a short inspection in July 2017:
- 'The school environment is nurturing and welcoming for pupils.'
- 'Pupils have very positive attitudes to writing. They are rightly proud of their work... pupils’ writing benefits from their strong speaking, listening and reading skills.'
- School leaders do their utmost to ensure that pupils come to school, working diligently with pupils, parents and families
- In the current academic year, the proportions of pupils attaining the expected standard in phonics at the end of Year 1 and Year 2 are ab
- By the end of Year 6, disadvantaged pupils are achieving above nationally expected standards in reading and writing and are in line with the expected standard in mathematics.
The short report and previous Ofsted reports may be viewed and downloaded directly from the Ofsted site:
Parents can also visit the Ofsted Parent View website by visiting the link below: