Pupil Premium Strategy 2018 – 2019
Review date November 2019
The Government believes that the Pupil Premium Grant (PPG), which is an allocation of additional funding, is the best way to support specific groups of children who are vulnerable to possible underachievement and to address the gap in their educational attainment.
Eligibility includes children:
- who have been eligible for free school meals (FSM) at some point in the last six years;
- who are looked after or in Local Authority care (CLA)
- whose parents are currently employed by the armed services.
Schools are free to spend the PPG as they see fit. However schools are held accountable for how they have used the additional funding to support pupils from low-income families.
- Overview of the main barriers to educational achievement for pupil premium children at Keston
- Planned Provision for 2018 – 2019
- Explanation of expenditure for 2017 – 2018
- Cost of Provision 2017 – 2018