Pupil Premium Strategy 2023 – 2024
Review date July 2024
The Government believes that the Pupil Premium Grant (PPG), which is an allocation of additional funding, is the best way to support specific groups of children who are vulnerable to possible underachievement and to address the gap in their educational attainment.
Eligibility includes children:
- who have been eligible for free school meals (FSM) at some point in the last six years;
- who are looked after or in Local Authority care (CLA)
- whose parents are currently employed by the armed services.
Schools are free to spend the PPG as they see fit. However schools are held accountable for how they have used the additional funding to support pupils from low-income families.
Since September 2012 schools have been required to publish online information about how they have used the Pupil Premium.
Please click the button opposite for the following information:
- Assessment information
- Barriers to learning and intended outcomes
- Planned expenditure for 2023 - 2024
- Planned expenditure for 2022 – 2023