Parent Teachers Association
The Keston Parent Teachers Association (PTA) is a registered charity which holds events throughout the year to raise funds for the school and provide opportunities for member of the school community to come together.
Over the past three years the PTA have raised over £30,000 for the school; this could not have been achieved without both the tireless work of the committees and the offers of help from parents throughout the school. The funds are used to provide additional resources for the children such as a school mini bus and the refurbishment of the Computing Suite.
Meet the PTA click on the attached picture
Events are held throughout the year (as listed below) please make a note of these dates in your diary and ask your family and friends to do the same.
If you are able to help at an event or wish to get in touch with the PTA committee please email them at: KestonPTA@gmail.com
Dates for your Diaries
- End of term disco - 13th July 2018
- Fireworks Friday 9th November - Oasis Academy Coulsdon - Gates open at 5.30pm-6.15pm
- (tickets available via PTA events)
- Autumn Disco - Friday 5th October - Infants 4-5pm and Juniors 5.15-6.15pm tickets via PTA events.
- Christmas Fair - Saturday 1st December 12-3pm.
The PTA is always in need of volunteers to help to set up or run events – all help is gratefully received even if it is only for an hour or so.
: Keston Primary School PTA (Old Coulsdon) Facebook page.