Breakfast / After School Club
Breakfast Club - Have received a 5 * rating from Croydon Environmental Health February 2018.
The school Breakfast Club runs every day from 7.45 am to 8.45 am at which time the children are taken to the playground and left with the teacher on duty. The Breakfast Club is run by Mrs B Panayi, with Mrs C Kirby and R Finch as additional staff when required by numbers.
The daily cost of Breakfast Club is £3.00 which includes a breakfast of cereal and/or toast; breakfast is served until 8.15 am. Parents may choose to send their children to Breakfast Club on any number of days without prior notification.
If you wish your child to attend Breakfast Club please fill in the form (linked below) and return to the school office. Breakfast Club is paid for via Parent Pay and must be paid for in advance, with a minimum payment of £15.00
Playsafe Afterschool Club - Monday to Friday
We are currently working with the Jancett Group to provide Keston children with afterschool care.
- At the end of school your child would be met by a play leader and taken to the Music Studio.
- The Club provides a light tea; this is served before 5pm.
- There are two options for the afterschool care; ‘early’ session to 5pm @ £13.00 and ‘late’ sessions to 6.15pm @ £14.00.
- The club will accept bookings for part of the week only, please speak to a member of staff for more details.
- Please complete the form below and return to the Jancett Group. There is an £15.00 non-refundable registration fee to secure a place. The club is onsite from 3pm if you wish to visit the provision and staff will be available to answer any questions you may have.
- If your child attends a Keston club then the afterschool provision is happy to arrange a different collection time, please speak to the club manager about this.